WHY DO WE DO THIS
Art improves your life.
Within the arts, photography is an accessible and beautiful medium that can help you look differently at the world surrounding you and your own life.
The Gallery Club wants to enrich and inspire you through photography.
HOW DO WE DO THIS
- Present photography in an accessible and approachable manner.
- Surprise and inspire our audience with high quality exhibitions and events.
- Share our passion and knowledge for photography.
- Create an international platform and network for photography.
- Sell high quality photography and photo books to promote (international) photographers and stimulate their careers.
WHAT DO WE DO
The Gallery Club is a non-profit foundation for photography based in Amsterdam, organized around exhibitions, dinners and events. Every edition of The Gallery Club explores the work of a wide range of Dutch and international photographers through a different theme. All the activities of The Gallery Club benefit the foundation.
Gili Crouwel and Robi Reisinger
Directors and founders
Amsterdam, The Netherlands